Monday, April 15, 2013

louis vuitton neverfull mm bag

louis vuitton neverfull mm bag ll, and a padlock for security. Inside, the bag is lined with a gorgeous striped textile reminiscent of Louis Vuitton’s vintage trunks. Also, there’s a zipped pocket and numerous patch pockets and a D-ring for your keys and accessories.
I suppose that if you are looking to add style to your breakfast, this is what you may want to use. I wonder if this contraption actually makes decent tasting waffles. Either way, it would really be cool to have your breakfast with Louis Vuitton monograms all over it.louis vuitton neverfull mm bag Alas, however, since this nifty item isn't available to the public. I can't stop wondering how much it would actually cost! I mean, this would be an awesome collectors piece, but I suppose you will have to get your Louis Vuitton monogram fix another way - perhaps in the form of Louis Vuitton replica handbags?
Every now and then I come across some wacky designer items. Sure, they are mostly from the Hermes website, but I had never come across anything 'off the wall' from the louis vuitton neverfull pm damier

No comments:

Post a Comment